Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May 7, 2015 at 5:31 pm


About these Ads
I limit myself to a discrete "Like". Going further, it would not be gentlemanly. Not well slip into boudoir ladies - unless, of course, not to be invited. But ... is this the case? :-)
Apart from that .... bunch of flowers you give it to me or I to you, aperitif-dinner ... etc. Who gives? OK walk in the park (hand in hand?), snorg tees OK crickets, OK invitation from you though, here, I can? ... You can replace good red wine instead of ... (makes me a sense just to name !! !!!)
The bunch of flowers you give it to me (no roses, thank you), for the rest we do to Roman. I have wine, perhaps, somewhere ... probably will cap. But the company is excellent, I assure!
May 7, 2015 12:57 pm
Cix79 said:
Post fun and big smiles all comments ... My thoughts? I never made friends, I find it an instrument of torture absurd. Mature mother, little generous (when distributed boobs I was last in the queue and I caught the remnants of the bowl) means that the threshold of 50 go around again with his nose in the air. I laugh as my mom ....
May 7, 2015 at 5:31 pm
Yes yes, I agree with! Gymnastics I can, but almond oil I have ever tried. Not having the "puppe pear", but having a breast quite prosperous me are coming whims: D
But both, come on!
Scope: the Côte d'Azur. Honeymoon, snorg tees as a cover. Trained to smile and enhance snorg tees the "puppe" ... give us inside with almond oil, OK? (I sensed that there were details snorg tees of a great love ...)
Reply
May 15, 2015 at 2:32 pm
I'm sorry, I know it's not good for one that happens on your blog for the first time to make a joke of low alloy but the temptation is too strong and not resist then to an amendment to a verse to confer greater snorg tees sagacity " ... It would kill your hard tissue Alleviate pears and give us affection? ... ": D
May 15, 2015 at 3:26 pm
You are commenting using your Facebook account. (Shutdown / Change)
Search for: Recent want Intreccio Something Letter Lovers Recent comments newwhitebear on Intreccio antheathecharis on Intreccio mairitombako on Intreccio newwhitebear on antheathecharis Something of Something
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes. Archives June 2015 May 2015 April 2015 March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 Categories snorg tees Select a category Love soul autumn kiss storytellers song Heaven disappointment fairytale film River Photography mini future tears letter magic moon sea memory mind metempsicosi death narrative nature nosense objective eyes words past fear rain Poetry snorg tees tale souvenir souvenirs ruin secret dream sleep sun stars stories story time tepesta Uncategorized universe Wind life Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers are clicking Like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment