Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blogroll lela rose


But what else has happened? The reason lela rose for this emptiness and Lint is that I've been totally in activities Topman 's fashion show project (which already have this Wednesday). Unbelievable, but heaped countless number of coffees + voltage is paid off and the show begins to take shape. I had jällegist (oh surprise) to come out of their comfort zone, and this time, not to deal with PR'i styles to side. With Much to my surprise, was quite pleasing.
Of course, the original mega-mess-goodiebag 's, male models with confusion, distributing invitations, seating plan etc ... it seemed quite mission impossible, however, because I'm learning to get to know the city, but fortunately all is slid into place, and the show will begin on Wednesday ! .. And I'm trying to make as many pictures as possible!
Ahh, yes, and I have not forgotten, soon will post results on our Facebook page fotoshoodist, which was last Saturday ....? Honestly, though, I'm wearing a clock and sleep on top of all dayplanner, it is equally confused me all the days and busy 's (haha). But despite this, I am very happy in London. VOT.
Oh, and I know that the university is stupid of me after a long absence, here just some teaser'id Outfit place ... but since today was extra stupid weather (ie snow came down again), and I totally decent room, trying to cope with images but since the light was not good then I will decide who to no mess to put up here is not going to get too, vohh. But I will not give less than tomorrow lela rose I try again!
/ / / The reason why this blog has been so quiet is that I've been so busy with Topman-project. Which, I have to admit, seemed like a mission impossible lela rose at first, but now everything seems to have find its place ... Still can not believe it's a Wednesday (I'll lela rose Promise to take loads of pictures).
And I know after this long hiatus on this blog, it's pretty flat of me to just post some teaser-pictures of my outfit, but the weather was sex Bad (Snowing!?) So it was kind a impossible to take a decent photo of Myself. Believe me I tried! But I'm not backing down, tomorrow I'll give it another try! / / /
Blogroll lela rose
All the pictures on this website belong to me unless stated Otherwise. Please lela rose Feel Free to Use them, but you always make mention www.liisawho.com die. Thank you / Toutes les photos sur ce site publiées à moins que je m'appartiennent n'indique lela rose un autre Titulaire. Veuillez ne pas utiliser les bien ou sans permission, I n'oubliez pas de mentionner www.liisawho.com. lela rose Merci


No comments:

Post a Comment