Saturday, June 7, 2014

By the way ... I


And now (okay a week ago), when I got back to London, we had internet problems .. ie basically a 3G phone, and has been a lifesaver for the most important things in school, I have been able to review it quickly. Sorryd. pinstripe bowl
Anyway, the school has begun the most important term at all, much SUUURI mega projects, large capital letters, because, for example, one project we co-brand Topman, then another individual projects, and shooted ohh .. In short there is no longer any non-"ahh I Today I slept nine hours ", but steady-going research, writing, creating, and all other such things. What I can not wait, because all those hours without sleep, and dream for the future is the name, so it's all worth it!
By the way ... I'm your new aastalubaduseks I did this in order to be a more concerted effort in everything pinstripe bowl and every bit tublim. Includes blogging, haa. So nummid letters / references pinstripe bowl to a blog if it dries well together pinstripe bowl - you can leave the writing, because I is not going nowhere .. Just Net-a problem needs to be solved! pinstripe bowl
Anyway, this greeting-slash-am-still-life post, rather than a family with a black-and-white outfit would not throw you some pictures here at the end - which is made in the first day, when I catch your girlfriend Ivi'ga pinstripe bowl up'pisime (ohh how I do not like this way of Estonian language thang!?).
/ / / Sorry for the Lack of posts lately. I literally took time to breathe and reboot while I was at home. Just enjoyed myself, spent time with my family, met up with my friends Whom I missed so much! generally, and just relaxed.
Oh, about the blogging, because we have a little problem with internet at home right now, Blogging May be a bit off for a while. I will try to schedule some posts that I've prepared but to keep in touch with me (in real time) You can follow pinstripe bowl me on Instagram!
Subscribe pinstripe bowl to: Post Comments (Atom)
All the pictures on this website belong to me unless stated Otherwise. Please Feel Free to Use them, but you always make mention www.liisawho.com die. Thank you / Toutes les photos sur ce site publiées à moins que je m'appartiennent n'indique un autre Titulaire. Veuillez ne pas utiliser les bien ou sans permission, I n'oubliez pas de mentionner www.liisawho.com. Merci


No comments:

Post a Comment